1963 LeMans 326HO to RAIII Project
Project Status as of August 2, 2008
As is before restoration
1963 326HO heads, intake, exhaust, crank, bellhousing and front cover.
1963 389 block substituted for 11.5:1 CR.
After driveline restoration
- Original 1963 326 crankshaft and front cover, etc.
- 1963 389 block +.090
- KB Hypereutectic 400 +.030 dished (9.6:1) pistons
- Total Seal moly rings
- Pacific Performance Racing Tomahawk Connecting Rods (H-beam) 6.625" SAE 4340 steel with ARP 7/16" 8740 bolt w/bronze bushing (full floating pin)
- H-O Racing HC-01 camshaft (email@example.com, .477"/.480", 110CL)
- Summit full roller timing chain
- 1970 Ram Air III #13 cylinder heads with stainless steel valves
- H-O Racing VS-11 valve springs
- 7/16" rocker studs
- PRW Aluminum Roller Rockers (1.52:1)
- PPR Crosswind aluminum intake (dual plane, no exhaust heat)
- Oldsmobile 800CFM Quadrajet carburetor
Patriot 72" sidepipes (2-1/2" internal diameter).
Summit 8000RPM 3-3/8" tach, 2-5/8" 270deg mechanical temperature and oil pressure gauges
- Pontiac Performance steering wheel
- stock floor shift and console (rare option)
- Ram Air Restorations D-port exhaust manifolds
- Carter high flow mechanical fuel pump (7psi)
High-torque mini-starter (bell housing mount).
Firewall block off plate (center, heater assembly removed).
Firewall block off plate (right side, heater assembly removed).
Dual master brake cylinder and lines for Scarebird disc brake conversion).
That is a 1970-75 Firebird Forumla fibreglass hood cut down to fit.
This fibreglass hood will be reshaped to fit the front hood profile.
Gotta luv those sidepipes!
Straight body makes a restoration easier.
Any questions, email me.